If you go to the ancestry.com login screen then you can easily sign in by using your username and password. If you do not know the exact procedure, or if you’re getting any interruptions while entering your ancestry login details then follow our tutorial from the below lines.
How To Sign/ Log In To Your Ancestry DNA Account
- Visit “ancestry.com” official site. or directly enter “https://www.ancestry.com/dna/activate”
- There you can see “Sign In” option at top of the right corner or in the middle like we shown in the below image, so “Click” on it
- Now you need to enter your ancestry login details such as “Email Address” or “User Name” and “Password”
- Then Hit on “Sign”
- If you’ve forgotten your password then you need to hit on “Forgot Password?” option from the ancestry reset password screen and there you need to enter your registered email address to get your new password to your email address.
- If you have no access to your email address which has associated with your ancestry account then you need to contact ancestry support team you can get ancestrydna.com/activate phone number to contact us. For any ancestry.com login problems you can use that phone number for ancestry customer service.
Do you need to activate your ancestry kit for your minor child then you have to go with our article how to activate ancestry dna kit for minor child.
How To Sign Out Of Ancestry.com
- From any page of your ancestry screen, click on your name or Username (or else silhouette of a person, if you do not see your name) which locates in top-right corner and there you can see “Sign Out” option from drop down menu. Hit on “Sign Out”.
♥ Would you like to enjoy the ancestry’s new messaging experience then go with this link ancestry message read receipt
Ancestry Login Not Working
If you’re facing ancestry login not working either in your laptop or in your mobile phone (app or website) you must check the details you’ve entered are correct or not. Sometimes you’ve entered your gmail instead of your username so check this error.
If you enter all the details correctly then this might be the reason of website update. Ancestry sometimes updates its website so that you have to contact them by phone.
Ancestry Login Trouble Shooting
Sometimes you would forgot your password so then you have to reset your password with the help of your email address. But if you do not have any access to your registered email address then you have to contact ancestry customer service center by phone.
Password not working:
If you have done resetting your password and created your new password but still it is not working then you might have cache and cookies issue so clear them as soon as possible and then try once again.
If you do not have your own account there is no use of coming to ancestry login screen and trying to sign in. To use ancestry service you need to have your own ancestry free account you can create it from here.
Page or button not working:
If any page or button is not working in ancestry webpage then you need to clear your cache and cookies.